Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Second Attempt

So, saying its been a while would be a pretty serious understatement...

Last Post: pre-Stella
This Post: Yates is here

I have no idea how or when good bloggers find the time to do this on a regular basis, but I'm going to try to give it another shot. Maybe since I'm glued to couch holding Yates and/or trying to rewind whatever song just ended on Sesame Street, I can squeeze in a little blog or two.
I just got Stella (who is sick) down for her nap and tried to write some thank you notes while holding Yates (he hated that idea). So now I'm still holding Yates and trying to type. I guess there's no such thing as doing one thing at a time anymore. I should have caught on to that while trying to potty holding one baby and having a conversation with a 19 month old all at the same time. Hopefully I will get into a rhythm and will figure this 2 baby thing out, but for now, I'm about 90% clueless. I have just enough of whatever it takes to keep us all from starving to death and in clean diapers and clothes.

So the excitement of the day today happened when I called the doctor to ask them what I should be doing with a sick toddler and a newborn in the same house. They were kind enough to instruct me to keep Stella away from Yates. Ooohhh... ok. I'll do that. Impossible! Poor babies. Seriously, what am I supposed to do? I can only wash hands and Purell, I guess. I just really, really, really hope Brother doesn't get sick. Its bad enough seeing Stella being sick. We'll see.

Here are the babies...

Stella watching "Sessy" with her purse, my shoes and no pants and Yates sleeping with Daddy. Aren't they cute!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she can come stay at my house and sleep with me I will hold her, kiss her and touch her where girls like to be touched I don't care if I get sick

free hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .