Friday, April 17, 2009

I almost forgot this one.


After breakfast this morning, "we" all went upstairs to get our clothes on but someone (Stella) was lagging.  She was right behind us on the way up but then she just never would come.  I kept calling and calling but she was obviously too very busy.  I was getting Yates dressed and picking up books so she had plenty of time to finish up whatever pressing issue she was attending to. I really didn't think much of it because the girl really can get tied up perfecting the tiniest things like I don't know organizing puppies or lining up some cups.  Little did I know...  
She eventually did run upstairs like she had been rushing all along.  I did find that a little odd, but whatever.  We were in a hurry to get Sasha to the vet for suture removal in the middle of a torrential thunder-wind-rain-flood storm of course.  Everyone gets dressed and we go back downstairs and into the kitchen.  I noticed a stool that was severely out of place...  like completely on the other side of the kitchen and pulled up to THE KNIVES.  I thought whoa, that is dangerous, who did that? Did I do that?  I shouldn't have done that.  I don't remember doing that at all.  Weird... wait... I did not do that.  So I ask, "who moved this stool?"  "Oh me, I did it."  Stella said matter of factly.  "Why did you do that" I asked.  (I have mentioned before, she is very detail oriented and also likes to narrate every last ounce of minutia out of every single situation.  Thank goodness, because I got a detailed explanation.)  "Because I needed to climb up there to reach those scissors and be really careful and put some fingers on this side and some fingers on that side to cut that string off of my pj pants and then be really careful and put them back really careful and then throw that string in the trash all by myself."  WHAT?  Oh no, no, no, no.  I don't know why I'm so shocked, I did get loose with some scissors and add some fringe detailing to the hem of my mother's sheets.  I was probably the same age, but goodness.  We will be relocating the knives and hiding all scissors.  When you're two, your mom can cut any annoying stray strings for you.  Just ask.  By the way, I did go get the pj pants out of the laundry and examine them for damage... perfect string removal.  I should have known.  

No comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .